Re: [FEniCS-dev] FEniCS package

I'm not very enthusiastic about this because I'm also concerned that it
is too complicated for a wide range of machines and wouldn't solve the
problem at hand.

Testing on a larger number of different systems would address part of
the current issue. At least for DOLFIN, almost all developers as far as
I know are running Debian-based systems which is leading to some build
difficulties for users running others systems, primarily due to
different complier and library versions.

Garth