New mesh

Apart from fixing various configure/compilation issues for 0.6.3, the
time has come to replace the mesh library. There are two main

1. The first option is to just port everything right away to the new
mesh library. This should be fairly straightforward, since the API is
mostly the same and I have completed most of the functionality we use
(but we'll probably discover something missing along the way). One big
difference from before is that we can remove the templating in FEM and
just iterate over facets.

2. One big thing is missing and that is adaptive mesh refinement. I
have not ported the algorithms in MeshRefinement to the new mesh (but
uniform refinement is implemented). The second option is to wait until
we have adaptive mesh refinement in place.

The choice would depend on how many are actually using adaptive mesh
refinement and how much work we want to spend on porting the mesh
refinement algorithms. The current implementation makes special use of
the old mesh data structures (including the class PArray which is up
for removal when the new mesh library has replaced the old).

Any thoughts? Who is using adaptive mesh refinement?