Re: compiler flags and compile time

I guess you mean the -O2 that you get with dolfin-config --cflags?

Perhaps we should avoid exporting optimization flags and debugging
flags to dolfin-config so these flags may be adjusted by users.

For now, just edit your dolfin-config script and remove the -O2. That
should take care of it.

Another option is to compile the forms with the option -f blas given
to FFC. This should generate much smaller h-files.

A warning: the -f blas option has not been tested for a while so I'm
not sure it works (it definitely does not work for forms that include
boundary integrals).

/Anders