Re: Transitioning to new mesh

Very good. Since the mesh and the assembly are at the very core of
DOLFIN, I'd prefer if the development took place in the main DOLFIN
tree and that it happens in small steps. If changes are needed to the
mesh and to the assembly, I want to know what's going on (and help
out).

The mesh refinement is separate and can just be added when it works so
that can be done in a separate branch.

/Anders