Re: [HG] Merge - new mesh representation replaces old. Interior assembly works

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:17:49AM +0200, Johan Jansson wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 10:27:08AM +0200, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> > Should the demos still work? I can't compile any of them.
> >
> > Garth
> >

> No, all demos (except two) should be broken (the Point interface has
> changed a bit, uses p.x() instead of p.x). All meshes should be broken
> too unfortunately, perhaps there's already a conversion tool?

No, but we should add one in dolfin-convert. Any help appreciated.
I'll work on getting the XML input/output in place.

There is already a conversion from the "old old" XML format to the
"old". We need to make the transition simple for users. How about
something like

  dolfin-convert --in 0.6.2 --out 0.6.3 in.xml out.xml

> I've updated and tested the src/demo/solvers/pde/poisson and
> src/demo/solvers/, so those should work.

ok.