Re: 2D-Navierstokes-benchmark

Hi,

The best solver for the continuity equation (which is a Poisson equation
for the pressure) is a multigrid solver. In the NS solver the algebraic
multigrid solver of Hypre is used if Hypre is installed. If Hypre is not
installed a Krylov solver of Petsc is used instead.

My guess is that Hypre is installed on the Red Hat machine, and not on the
Debian machine. Then with current solver parameters (preconditioner,
tolerances, etc.) it appears that the Krylov solver does not converge for
this problem. I recommend installation of Hypre to use the algebraic
multigrid solver, or to try another preconditioner for the Krylov solver.

Best regards,
Johan