Re: [HG] Removed make target post in src. Would also like to remove target pre.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 12:05:13PM +0200, DOLFIN wrote:

> Removed make target post in src. Would also like to remove target pre.
> Anyone knows if the following target is necessary in src/pre?
>
> install:
>         make -C ../lib clean
>         mkdir -p $(prefix)/include/dolfin
>
> Is there a workaround that would let us remove it?

The first line seems superfluous, the dependencies in "lib" should
take care of it. I think the second line is unnecessary as well, it
should be created automatically by the "nobase_include_HEADERS" which
we use for the headers.