Re: New mesh TODO

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 02:58:47PM +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 02:57:31PM +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
> > Here's a short TODO list for the very near future:
> >
> >   - Recompile all forms in DOLFIN with new FFC

Fixed.

> >   - Make all demos compile again

Fixed.

> >   - Reimplement edgeAlignment() and faceAlignment()

Fixed.

> >   - Make boundary integrals work again

Fixed?

> >   - Adaptive mesh refinement --> KTH?

In progress?

> >   - Move to flat Makefile --> Jansson?

In progress? Waiting for input on scons and cmake builds.

> >   - Fix mapping from boundary to mesh --> Logg

Fixed.

>  - Update dolfin-convert to work with new mesh format

Fixed.

>  - Add conversion from old mesh format

Fixed.

Please help out to check if all demos work and stress test the new
system. The new mesh library should be significantly faster (a factor
10) than the old. Any reports on timings are welcome.

When we are confident that everything works as it should, it's time to
release version 0.6.3.