Re: adaptivity and mesh-to-mesh projection

Hi,

Yes, this is on the menu, in connection with reimplementing (and adding
new) mesh refinement/coarsening algorithms. Me and Johan J has discussed
the general case of two independent unstructured meshes. But of course the
specialized case may be of interest as well if we cannot make the generel
case as fast as needed.

I would expect this to be in place before Christmas.

/Johan