Re: dolfin-convert: bug with conversion from gmsh?

I've fixed the xml_old2xml conversion also, so only the gmsh2xml
conversion remains. I'll leave it as it is for now and wait for
another patch (bundle) from you.

Make sure you make the bundle against the current dolfin tree (which
include my updates to mesh2xml and xml_old2xml).

Thanks
/Anders