Re: dolfin manual: hg bundle procedures

Anders Logg wrote:
On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 06:09:51PM +0100, Angelo Simone wrote:
hi,

I have added two sections to the dolfin user manual on how to create hg bundles to send patches (see the attached bundle).

Unimportant detail that I could not fix: I wanted to add the continuation symbol "\" in the macrocode environment to break a command line in two lines but I could not manage to display a backslash. Any suggestion? I have tried with $\backslash$ but it did not work.

Do you need to use the macrocode environment (which is LaTeX-command
sensitive) or is the environment code enough (which just displays the
text verbatim)?

If you need macrocode, then \\ should display \.

I should but it does not. I would like to use the macrocode environment to display something like

# a \

The following piece of code

\begin{macrocode}
# a \\
\end{macrocode}

simply returns

# a

Honestly, I believe we should not waste time on this issue. Adding "written as one line" after

\begin{macrocode}
# hg incoming -p
\end{macrocode}

is ok.