Numbering of mesh entities

The UFC specification includes a numbering convention for the entities
of a mesh, like the ordering of vertices on a cell, the orientation of
edges, faces etc.

This numbering convention is described in two chapters in the UFC
manual. Please take a look at these two chapters. When we are
satisfied with these two chapters, we can copy the contents to the FFC
and DOLFIN manuals.

Here's a simple instruction for downloading and reading the manual:

  hg clone http://www.fenics.org/hg/ufc
  evince ufc/doc/manual/ufc-user-manual.pdf

Kristian Oelgaard has already started implementing the reordering in
DOLFIN, so that every DOLFIN mesh will follow the numbering
convention.