Re: installing Dolfin

Ali Mesforush wrote:
If you can please give me a compete ans step by step guid. I am very biginner in Ubuntu and need to a full instruction for installation.

If you are willing to wait a while (1.5 hours or so) and install everything needed from source, you could try the script I use:
http://umich.edu/~hnarayan/downloads/projects/dorsal-0.0.tar.bz2

Poke around with it before running it. Here are some notes:
0. You need to set where your blas/lapack libraries are.
1. If you're tired of building a dependency (e.g. Boost), you have to comment out its fetch/install lines, and suitably modify the path of any future references to it.

Harish