Re: ale solver

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 12:20:01PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> I just took a look and the ale module, an would suggest that it be
> renamed since it is specific to the Navier-Stokes equations rather than
> being a generic moving mesh module. How about ale-nse for the directory
> and ALENavierStokesSolver.h?
>
> Garth

Hm, I think it's just that it contains two parts:

1. Functionality for implementing an ALE formulation (ALEFunction and
ALEBoundaryCondition)
2. An example solver using an ALE formulation (ALESolver (Navier-Stokes))

Isn't it a better idea to keep a general ale module, and split off the
example solver into a demo?

On a separate note, I remember verifying that the FSI test worked, but
not the ALE test. I'll check again if something's not working that
should be.