Re: element access for vectors/matrices

ok with me.

Something we should discuss is how to get the DOLFIN linear algebra
classes (Matrix and Vector) to play nicely with Numpy arrays in
PyDOLFIN.

One can do all sorts of slicing, component picking etc efficiently
with Numpy arrays, so we could rely on Numpy for this in PyDOLFIN and
uBlas in DOLFIN.

/Anders