Redesign of log system

Ola and I have been doing some work on the log system, mostly taking
out parts that are not used and making some simplifications.

The new log system will be used both by DOLFIN and PyCC (the Simula
in-house code).

Are there any objections to replacing the macros dolfin_error and
dolfin_warning by functions? This means they will no longer be able to
print "at line foo.cpp:xx bar()".

The advantage will be that we can put them in namespace dolfin. Also,
dolfin_error now throws an exception which means one can just fire up
gdb and arrive at the line where the exception was thrown so printing
the line number is not really necessary.

Once the functions are in namespace dolfin, we can remove the dolfin_
prefix (we don't need two prefixes dolfin::dolfin_).

We will also be changing the name dolfin_info (dolfin::info) to
something better, less vague. Is dolfin::message() good?