Simple post-processing

Hi there,

I'm just starting to learn Dolfin/FFC... projects. I'm impressed by
capacities it has, design and code quality. Thank you for such excellent
work.

At this moment I have one question, which probably shouldn't be sent
into dolfin-dev, but there are no other list (for users):

Is it possible to make simple post-processing using build-in features of
Dolfin?

For example, I think about grad/rot/div operators. In the simpliest case
/demo/pde/poisson, discrete function u is computed. Having u, I would
like to compute also e=-grad(u). Of course, I can write own code
iterating over cells and calculate gradient, but it won't be very
elegant solution.
How would you solve such problem?

Regards,

Bartosz Sawicki