Re: profiling and UMFPACK

Yes, I link dolfin and my code with -pg but not dolfin and UMFPACK, hence
I guess I must use tic() and toc() in order to time the LU factorization.

There is another problem with UMFPACK, it seems that with all the default
values the call:

umfpack_dl_numeric( (const long int*) Rp, (const long int*) Ri, Rx,
Symbolic, &Numeric, control, info);
control[UMFPACK_PRL] = 2;
umfpack_dl_report_info(control, info);

returns, in particular, the following:

BLAS library used:  none.  UMFPACK will be slow.

so I suspect that my UMFPACK and dolfin are not linked properly. I'm using
UMFPACK 4.4 and uBlas. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Alessio