Re: Build error with gcc 4.2.1: LogStream& operator<<() [patch - link so it doesn't get scrubbed]

On 9/20/07, Jed Brown <fenics@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Looks like your first post got through anyway (I have a full inbox so
> > I didn't notice before) and the bundle seems intact. Right?
>
> Oops, I misinterpreted the list archive.  As far as I can tell, GMail
> silently drops the list copy if it has the sent copy.

Also, the list itself does not send a copy of a mail to the list back to the
original sender. So, if you send a mail to dolfin-dev with the same address
that is subscribed to the list, you will not see the message. At least, this
is how it is supposed to be.

--
[simula.research laboratory]
                 Åsmund Ødegård