problem with running dolfin-0.7.1 demos

Hi,

I ran into the following problem while attempting to run the dolfin demos. After configuring, building, and installing dolfin-0.7.1 on my system, I attempted to run the demos in my dolfin-0.7.1/src/ demo/ .../python file. When I begin, the python directory has one file: demo.py. When I type "python demo.py," it runs for awhile until I get the error:
	ImportError: No module named ffc_form_1_module
This is a bit strange because when I check the files in the python directory, I now have
	demo.py  ffc_form_0.h  ffc_form_0_module
where ffc_form_0_module is a directory containing ffc_form_1_module. So I move ffc_form_1_module into dolfin-0.7.1/src/demo/.../python and re-run demo.py. This time I get the error
	ImportError: No module named ffc_form_2_module
Again, within ffc_form_0_module is a directory containing ffc_form_2_module so I do the same fix as before, this time moving ffc_form_2_module. This time, everything appears to execute correctly.

Has anyone run into this problem before or have any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks!

Follow ups