Re: A semicolon too much in MPIManager.cpp

Anders Logg wrote:
On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 11:39:21AM +0100, Marie Rognes wrote:
Hi,

I suspect that there is an extra semi-colon, on line 122 of

    src/kernel/mesh/MPIManager.cpp

(in the definition of  bool MPIManager::broadcast())

(And out of curiousity - how come it seems that I am the only one whos compiler complains about this?)

I think this is fixed (in one of the changesets I just pushed). It
appears only when compiling on a machine without MPI or when compiling
on a machine with broken MPI and --disable-mpi.

Ok. Thanks!

--
Marie E. Rognes
Ph.D Fellow, Centre of Mathematics for Applications, University of Oslo