assemble 3D tensor, problem with SparsityPatternBuilder.cpp

I have the following problem. I defined a trilinearform with the help of
FFC. Now I wanted to write the results into a 3D tensor which is
assembled with the help of assemble.h . What I already did I implemented
a subclass of GenericTensor called Tensor. But unfortunately I am still
not able to assemble such a tenor. The reason is
SparsityPatternBuilder.cpp which is not implemented for problems >2D:

void SparsityPatternBuilder::build(SparsityPattern& sparsity_pattern,
Mesh& mesh,
                                   UFC& ufc)
{
  if (ufc.form.rank() == 0)
    scalarBuild(sparsity_pattern);
  else if (ufc.form.rank() == 1)
    vectorBuild(sparsity_pattern, ufc);
  else if (ufc.form.rank() == 2)
    matrixBuild(sparsity_pattern, mesh, ufc);
  else
    error("Cannot compute sparsity patterm for size > 2.");
}

Is there anybody who can help me with this problem???
I would be in big trouble if not so please try to help!!!

Anne