Re: Bug report

On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 12:24:32AM +0100, Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
> The (rough) benchmarks I did now was of memory use, and Dolfin does
> better by a fair amount, mainly because of the dofmap handling in
> SyFi, in particular for higher order elements. Of course this was no
> big surprise, and we'll fix it in January, by implementing the mesh
> entity based mapping like you do in ffc.

ok, great. Would it make sense to share the code for the dofmap if you
are going to do it the same way? You can just copy the relevant code
from FFC (src/ffc/compiler/codegeneration/common/dofmap.py). It might
improve the quality of the code if we use the same code (but it may
be difficult to do in practice for revisions etc).