FWD: Re: your mail

Dear Prof. Anders Logg

I have a question for you regarding Dolfin and I would appreciate if
you help me with that.
I am a little bit confused about:
1-how you define the Dirichlet Boundry condition for a specific problem
in
main.cpp
2-how do you form that subdomain.xml.gz file

is there any article or source which can help me with that?
BTW, I studied your "AUTOMATION THE FINITE ELEMENT METHOD", It was
written awesome, however when you go to examples at the end you do not
talk a bout how to define drichilet BC and subdomains.

>Thanks.
>
>Please resend your questions to dolfin-dev and I will answer (or
>someone else will).
>
>Best wishes
>--
>Anders
>
>2-how do you form that subdomain.xml.gz file
>
>is there any article or source which can help me with that?
>BTW, I studied your "AUTOMATION THE FINITE ELEMENT METHOD", It was
>written awesome, however when you go to examples at the end you do not
>talk a bout how to define drichilet BC and subdomains.
>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>Please resend your questions to dolfin-dev and I will answer (or
>>someone else will).
>>
>>Best wishes
>>--
>>Anders

--- Begin Message ---

Dear Prof. Anders Logg

I have a question for you regarding Dolfin and I would appreciate if
you help me with that.
I am a little bit confused about:
1-how you define the Dirichlet Boundry condition for a specific problem
in
main.cpp
2-how do you form that subdomain.xml.gz file

is there any article or source which can help me with that?
BTW, I studied your "AUTOMATION THE FINITE ELEMENT METHOD", It was
written awesome, however when you go to examples at the end you do not
talk a bout how to define drichilet BC and subdomains.

>Thanks.
>
>Please resend your questions to dolfin-dev and I will answer (or
>someone else will).
>
>Best wishes
>--
>Anders

--- Begin Message ---
On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 12:36:47AM -0500, Hatef Monajemi wrote:
> Dear Prof. Anders Logg
>
> I have a question for you regarding Dolfin and I would appreciate if
> you help me with that.
> I am a little bit confused about how:
> 1-you define the Dirichlet Boundry condition for a specific problem in
> main.cpp
> 2-how do you form that subdomain.xml.gz file
>
> is there any article or source which can help me with that?
> BTW, I studied your "AUTOMATION THE FINITE ELEMENT METHOD", It was
> written awesome, however when you go to examples at the end you do not
> talk
> a bout how to define drichilet BC and subdomains.

Thanks.

Please resend your questions to dolfin-dev and I will answer (or
someone else will).

Best wishes

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---