Re: submission

Anders Logg wrote:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:56:45AM -0500, Gideon Simpson wrote:
I've modified the dolfin-convert.py script to convert Exodus II (Sandia format)
two- and three-dimensional meshes to the dolfin xml format.  How can I submit
this for revision and possible inclusion?
This is fantastic. Have you thought about writing solutions to the ExII format as well. I'm interested in helping that effort.

Jake

-gideon

Nice, I think there are some instructions in the manual. Either send
an hg bundle or publish your DOLFIN hg repository.

The advantage of a bundle over just mailing the file or diff is that
you will be author of the changeset, not the person who happened to
apply your patch.