Re: benchmarking

Scratch that. I discovered COMSOL does something very nice that boosts the quality of its results. If I have a curved boundary on my geometry, COMSOL will interpolate the associated quadrature on the cells along that boundary to improve accuracy. When I turn that feature off, the results are consistent with what I'm getting from FEniCS.

But the question remains: are there any benchmarks?

-gideon