Poisson equation with dielectric regions in 2D

Dear Dolfin developers

I have been looking around for a relative easy-to-use poisson
solver for a 2D problem and stubled upon the Fenics/Dolfin
package.
I have managed to compile the package (including PyDolfin which
is what I hope to be able to use) and have a look at the Poisson
demo.
However, from the demo and the manual it is not clear to me whether
Dolfin can deal with a dielectric subdomain. The boundary condition
on a vacuum-dieletric interface is that the normal derivative has
a discontinuity.
Could anyone help clarifying this issue ?

Regards
Kristen
PhD. student
NanoScience Center, Niels Bohr Institute
University of Copenhagen

Follow ups