Re: Error in pydolfin/Function/demo

Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
:-)

I'd like to get started seriously with the dolfin/syfi combo.

Where can I find a demo that
- works
- uses ufc forms from jit (which should then work with my ufc forms from syfi)
- successfully defines a dolfin::Function?

Naturally, all code that depends on ffc_Function won't work with syfi
code, so I hope that's not too many places.

Is it the plan that once different form compilers are UFC interface compliant, they can be used side-by-side in dolfin? I only ask this because I am interested in having access to the symbolic differentiation afforded by GiNaC for some objects (such as evaluating material stiffnesses) alongside the construction of forms in FFC.

Harish