About Parachute Simulation

Dear everyone,

I am trying to simulate a fully inflated parachute fixed with cables and the
air flow around it.

I am new to gmsh, dolfin and unicorn. In my understanding by learning this
week, in order to simulate an extremely large deformation fluid-structure
interaction problem, I need to use gmsh generate parachute and surrounding
volume mesh separately. Then, use python-convert convert the *.msh file to
*.xml so dolfin can read it. Then, I can use the package unicorn developed
by TACO group to do the FSI couple work. I did not go deep into each part to
understand them better yet.
I think I need your help to make sure I am on the right track.

Thanks a lot,
Zhanjun

Follow ups