Re: what's the relationship of dolfin and dolfin-kth?

Hi,

how to deal with this? I saw libdolfin.so.0 in /usr/local/lib . why i got
the error?

zfeng@ubuntume:~/dls/src/dolfin-snapshot-2008-01-21/src/demo/pde/poisson/cpp$
./demo
./demo: error while loading shared libraries: libdolfin.so.0: cannot open