Re: Python wrapper for IntersectionDetector

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:31:25PM +0100, Kristen Kaasbjerg wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> is there a reason that the IntersectionDetector class
> haven't been wrapped to python ?

The reason is very simple. The Python interface is maintained by
myself and Ola Skavhaug and we haven't used IntersectionDetector.

> Would it be too optimistic just to add
>
> %include "dolfin/IntersectionDetector.h"
>
> in the dolfin_headers.h file and then hope that it will
> work ?

dolfin_headers.h is generated by generate.py from all the dolfin_foo.h
headers in the src/kernel/foo/ directories. Try adding it in the
appropriate dolfin_foo.h file, then run generate.py and reuild
(remembering to touch dolfin.i).

> All the input arguments for its public function have
> been wrapped, so I don't see why this would go wrong ?

Try it out and tell me if it works and then we can add it.