Re: [FFC-dev] [UFC-dev] Plans for release

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:26:07AM +0100, Marie Rognes wrote:
> Anders Logg wrote:
> > Status update:
> >
> >   UFC 1.1 looks ready to be released.
> >
> > For FFC / DOLFIN / FIAT we're possibly waiting for Rob to apply a
> > patch from Marie for handling degrees of freedom. Then a corresponding
> > patch must be applied to FFC.
>
> Check.

Looks good, excellent.

I've just started looking over everything to see if everything works.
New releases should appear today.

This will be a massive release: UFC, FFC, FIAT, DOLFIN and then I've
also asked for new releases of Viper and Instant which I think are
also required for compatibility...

Hopefully, we can make quicker (and smaller) releases henceforth.