Re: Assembly over interior facets very slow

Anders Logg wrote:
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 10:28:44AM -0500, Jake Ostien wrote:
Anders Logg wrote:
When I run the DG demo, it looks like the assembly over interior
facets is very slow.

I suspect this is because we are not computing the sparsity pattern
correctly before assembly (so we won't get the correct number of
nonzeros per row).

Does anyone else see this. Ideas for fixes? Kristian?
I have noticed that there is a significant speedup when I omit my interior facet terms, also.

Jake

We had this problem initially when we implemented DG / interior facet
terms but we fixed it at some point. It shouldn't be slow.

So at some point we broke it.

It's back up to speed now.