Bug in BoundaryCondition::apply() with uBlas?

Hi!

We've run into what appears to be a strange bug with applying boundary
conditions to uBlasMatrix. We implement assembly and boundary condition
application (BoundaryCondition::apply()) in two different ways: manually
and by LinearPDE. In the manual case (which replicates the LinearPDE
implementation), we see an extreme slowdown in what looks to be the
uBlasMatrix::ident() function. If we use the LinearPDE implementation the
performance is as expected.

I'm attaching a simple test case which demonstrates the issue. Has anyone
experienced a similar issue or has an idea what goes wrong?

This is with DOLFIN 0.7.2 (and should also appear with 0.7.1).

Thanks,