TriTetMesh 0.1

Dear all!

I hearby present version 0.1 of TriTetMesh. It is a c++/python wrapper of the
high quality mesh generators: Tetgen and Triangle.

The output format is dolfin mesh, and dolfin meshfunctions for markers. It is
also possible to output the native Tetgen and Triangle formats.

For now the code resides in a tarball:

<http://folk.uio.no/hake/tritetmesh/tritetmesh.tar.gz>

I have not checked if it builds on mac, but it should build on Linux/Ubuntu.
You will then need swig, python, python-dev, python-numpy, python-numpy-dev
and scons. (I think this is all...)

The documentation is sparse but have a look at the provided demos. It can be
usefull to look at the docstrings for the python functions too. As TriTetMesh
is a more or less complete wrapper of Triangle and Tetgen it is instructive
to have a look at their webpages for clues.

Tetgen <http://tetgen.berlios.de>
Triangle <http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~quake/triangle.html>

Please have a try!

Send me an email if you encounter problems. Such discussions should probably
stay of this list ;)

Cheers