Re: Functional example

Thanks that fixed it... perhaps we should add this flag to the comments in the form file. (It just has # Compile this form with FFC: ffc EnergyNorm.form)

Anders Logg wrote:
My guess is you forgot to add -l dolfin when compiling:

   ffc -l dolfin foo.form

--

====================
Andy Terrel

I can design a program that never crashes if I don’t give the
user any options. And if I allow the user to choose from only a small
number of options, limited to things that appear on a menu, I can be
sure that nothing anomalous will happen, because each option can be
foreseen in advance and its effects can be checked. But if I give the
user the ability to write programs that will combine with my own
program, all hell might break loose. (In this sense the users of Emacs
have much more free will than the users of Microsoft Word.) … I
suppose we could even regard Figure 5 [a binary tree representing
someone’s choices] as the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.”

-- Donald Knuth