Re: UMFPACK test

The atlas3-sse2-dev package does things differently from the normal expected atlas. In umfpack.py we expect the atlas libraries to reside in /usr/lib/atlas. This is the case with altas3-base-dev, but not with the package you tried.

Setting ATLAS_DIR does the trick. Alternatively, using atlas3-base-dev, the library files are located at the expected location.

ilmar