Re: More link problems

Åsmund Ødegård wrote:

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:logg@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 08:43:25PM +0100, Åsmund Ødegård wrote:
     > On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:logg@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

     > > On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:48:19AM +0100, Johan Hake wrote:
     > >  > On Tuesday 11 March 2008 17:47:09 Matthew Knepley wrote:
     > [snip
     > >
     > >  Does PyDOLFIN work for anyone else with the new build system?
     > >

     > import dolfin works just fine at least! I compile with both petsc and
     > umfpack enabled, fwiw.

    Where is your PETSc installation and did you add it to your
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

It's in non-standard places. And I add the lib-thing (lib/arch) in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I don't really like having to do this. Why can't we just get the compile flags from PETSc as we did with the old build system? It's not uncommon to have more than one version of PETSc installed, so I would rather just set PETSC_DIR and be done.

Garth

åsmund