Evaluation of functions

It's now possible to evaluate functions at arbitrary points inside the
mesh where the function is defined. If evaluated outside, you should
get an informative exception.

Thanks to Kristen Kaasbjerg for providing the code.

There's a demo in demo/function/. The C++ version seems to work fine,
but the Python version is broken. The problem is that FFC JIT does not
generate the code for evaluate_basis (you should get an informative
exception about this if you install the very latest FFC). Switching it
on is a simple fix, but we might want to avoid that.

I don't know how to solve this. Maybe we should always generate code
for evalute_basis, but that might slow down the overall performance
of the JIT compiler. Suggestions?

Please test it and see if it works. Would be nice if Dag could run
the benchmarks again to confirm that I didn't mess anything up.