Re: [HG DOLFIN] Add a build system TODO list to keep track of what needs to be done.

Anders Logg wrote:
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 09:26:42AM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:
I've added a TODO list for the build system (TODO_BuildSystem) to help keep track and prioritise what needs to be done. Due to my lack of SCons expertise, I'm adding a lot more points than I'm removing at the moment :).

Garth

Why not put the TODOs in a section of its own in the TODO file?

Because the points in TODO_BuildSystem are pressing and are bugs rather than features. Hopefully the file can be removed in the very near future. A number of points have been raised on the mailing list that need to be addressed, but they get lost in all the other traffic. I've tried to collate them in TODO_BuildSystem.