Re: Scons feedback

johannr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 Dag Lindbo wrote:
 > The enablePydolfin flag should be fixed now and if you don't have swig,
 > PyDOLFIN will be disabled.

It works. Thanks!

 >> *) Builds with output even if
 >>     BoolOption("enableDebug", "Build with debug information", 0)
 >
 > Are you perhaps talking about a enableVerbose option or something like
 > that? This is currently not implemented and I'm not sure if there are
any
 > plans for it either. The enableDebug flag only adds additional debug
 > information to the compiler. It seems to work fine on my system.

Sorry.I'm getting more output than usual, on the following form:
Debug: size = 1 [at dolfin/function/DiscreteFunction.cpp:215 in
interpolate()]

Ok, I now see what you mean. Ilmar has confirmed the same behavior.

I assumed that this had to do with the dubug flag. How do I get the
"normal" verbosity level?

It should be only to set enableDebug=0. I'm not sure way it doesn't work.
We need to dig deeper into this.

Also, where do I find a logfile from
configuration? It would be nice to see what it found (and where).

There is a log file in scons/simula_scons.log but at the moment it is not
very useful.

Johannes