Re: Added fill to python interface of MeshFunction

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:27:36AM +0100, Johan Hake wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I needed a fill functionality to the python interface of MeshFunction. In the
> c++ interface this is done by the "=" operator. The swig wrapper ignores this
> operator. I therfore extended the c++ wrapper code for MeshFunction with a
> fill function that just uses the original "=" operator.
>
> Feel free to push the attached bundle (I hope I did it right... :) )
>
> Cheers
>
> Johan

Looks good.

Kent has sent me some patches (instead of bundles) created with

  hg export

These are just as simple to handle as bundles (with hg import) and has
the advantage that they are human-readable so everyone on the list can
immediately examine the contents without saving the bundle and calling
hg. Patches created with hg export go in as changesets just as bundles
(so author data is preserved). Don't know if there's any disadvantage.

I'd prefer to get patches in the future.