Re: Reduce number of attributes in dolfin namespace (python)

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Johan Hake <hake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
>  > >
>  > > This should be quite straight forward to do with dolfin-scons, as we
>  > > already do this for pycc. One dolfin_module-name.pc file will also be
>  > > created for each module, making linking and compiling against a specific
>  > > module easy.
>
>  How straight forward is this Åsmund, Johannes, Ola? :)

Just from top of my head:

Very easy, indeed. In principle, just remove the scons.cfg dolfin have
today, and start making scons.cfg files inside submodules; as it is
done in PyCC. I belive the building of dolfin_moudle-name.pc is no
fully automatic yet, so some hooks must be put in SConscript, besides
that most thing should just work.

For backwards compatibility, it has been necessary to do some tricks
with the dolfin.h file; this must probably be adjusted also, when
switching to a modularized build.

Åsmund