Re: buildbot

Will set up some rss-feeds and try to setup some mail system in case of failure. I will monitor it daily. It is also possible to include som hooks for the buildbot to build every time someone pushes code and send mail to tha person who broke the building. But with the rate people currently are pushing this is probably not a good idea. Bilding three-four times a day should suffice.

ilmar