Re: Trilinos

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 10:19:17AM +0200, Johan Hake wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 April 2008 10:12:32 Garth N. Wells wrote:
> > Ilmar Wilbers wrote:
> > > Both Johannes and myself had problems. We are using 8.0.3 as well.
> >
> > I can't build 8.0.3 either. I'm getting errors when building PyTrilinos
> > (template related, so they're very long).
>
> I had also problems building it, with some trial and error, enable, disable
> different packages, I manage to build trilinos with the following command
> line:
>
> $ ./configure --prefix=/home/hake/local --enable-shared --enable-pytrilinos --enable-pliris --enable-didasko\
>    --enable-amesos --enable-anasazi --enable-default-packages --enable-galeri --with-cflags=-fPIC --with-cxxflags=-fPIC\
>    --with-fflags=-fPIC --with-ldflags=-fPIC --with-ccflags=-fPIC --enable-triutils --disable-teuchos
>
> Johan

I can't even download Trilinos. I get the following message after
filling out their silly registration form:

  MySQL Error #1064

  You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
  corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
  near 's silly that I have to fill out a registration form to
  download!')' at line 1

I get really really annoyed by having to fill out registration forms
when downloading software...