Re: Linear algebra benchmarking

Kent-Andre Mardal wrote:
I did not get to test uBlas, but on my machine the assembly process
(mass matrix) in the attached script took 5.3s with PETSc and 6.1s with
Epetra.

Thanks. We could add this somewhere under bench/.

I get an error for the uBLAS case,

  File "test_various_backends.py", line 28, in <module>
    backend = uBlasFactory.instance()
  NameError: name 'uBlasFactory' is not defined

Any ideas?

Garth

Kent