Plotting MeshFunction

Hi,

I'm a newbie --2 months--, user  trying to get in to Dolfin.
Until  know I've found the answers to my doubts in the manual, demos or in the
mailing list archive.
(So Sorry if I'm asking something that's not reasonable.)

What kind of MeshFunctions are we able to plot with Dolfin,
(using viper or  file vtk format)?
For instance is there a direct way to plot the subdomain markers defined in a
MeshFunction<unsigned int>?

If we are dealing with complex domains it would be a great help, so one could
be shore that the markers are  well defined.

Thanks in advance.

--
Nuno  Lopes
Math/Numerical-Analysis -- PhD Student FCT-UNL (Lisbon)

e-mail:ndl @ ptmat .fc.ul. pt        (FCUL/CMAF)
           nlopes @ dec .isel.ipl.pt    (ISEL)