Re: assembly on sub domains

But then what is the difference between
a MeshFunction for interior and exterior face_domains?
Shouldn't they be the same only with different markers for the boundary and
for the interior?

MeshFunction<unsigned int> facets_subdomains(mesh, mesh.topology().dim() - 1);
(it has the information for all the facets, doesn't it?)

Is the problem in the order of the markers:
0...n-1 in the exterior
0...n-1 in the interior

If we dont need the interior could we use the same MeshFunction, knowing that
the interior is marked with 0?

Thanks again.

--
Nuno David Lopes