Re: linker options

Johannes Ring wrote:
On Sun, May 18, 2008 Garth N. Wells wrote:
With the SCons-based build system, how can I set custom linker flags?

There is currently no easy way of setting custom linker flags when
compiling DOLFIN. We have the option customCxxFlags for compile time
flags, but nothing for customizing linker flags. Is this something that is
wanted? Should we add an option customLinkFlags or similar? Or is it
better to detect if the environment variables LDFLAGS/LINKFLAGS and
CXXFLAGS are defined and use those? We can of course have both.

Either way is fine for me. Might be nice to have 'customLinkFlags' to complement 'customCxxFlags'.

Garth

Johannes