Computing resonant modes

Hi there

As an initial attempt, I am trying to use fenics to compute the resonant
modes of a rectangular waveguide - and as such I need to solve an
eigenvalue problem of the form  [A]x = lambda[B]x where x represents a
vector of coefficients of the basis functions used to calculate the
entries of the stiffness ([A]) and mass ([B]) matrices.

It is easy to assemble the matrices, and I have solved the eigenvalue
problem using eigs() ... but now I have the calculated coefficients and
I would like to plot the weighted sum of the basis functions (the finite
element solution).

Any help on the matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Evan